If travelling is your dream and you want to explore the word and then there are many places which you can’t miss visiting. If you are living in Singapore then Malacca is also one of the beautiful places in Malaysia which you can easily visit. Malacca the third smallest state in Malaysia and Singapore is one of the famous cities in the world. If you have chosen the transport media as Bus then the first question in your mind will be how to get to Malacca from Singapore by Bus? There are a number of bus transport agencies in Singapore who will make you journey safe, easy and memorable. But to plan your journey by booking with the transport agencies you need to get a clear idea about everything. This write up will give you an idea about that:
From where to start?
- Leaving from Singapore your journey starts from the Textile center Singapore.
- There are many transport and travel companies from which you can wisely chose the best one and move on with.
- You can find many other starting points also depending on the transport companies. Just you need to do is to go through the travel guide and then you will get a complete preview.
What will be the best time?
- The journey time from Singapore to Malacca will be approximately 3-4 hours perhaps, the traffic conditions which may turn worse sometimes.
- So it will be better if you plan your journey having a one hour of time extra with you thinking about travelling.
- Travelling in night time will not be so good because the journey will be only for some 3-4 hours and in night time there will not be much traffic and hence you will be bit faster which makes you reach the destination in early midnight.
- It will be better if you leave in early morning so that you can reach in normal peak of time.
What will be destination place?
- After you reach Malacca you will go to a place called Melaka Sentral.
- Melaka Sentral is a largest public transport terminal in Malacca city.
- From here you can reach the different tourist places in Malacca and also surf in the beautiful cities of Malaysia.
- Visit all the beautiful places in Malaysia and be careful to have a perfect return plan.
The return journey will be also for some 3-4 hours same as the time taken to arrive. While going back you can stay till night only if you can manage to get a bus at late night, so that you can enjoy the fun for some more time in the place by visiting some night pubs or any other places of your taste. You can leave by late night and manage to reach Singapore by early morning and enjoy a nice sleep in the bus.
So, to plan your journey to Melacca from Singapore by bus, you basically need to plan your trip well, choose the best bus transport company and carry all your requirements which are all necessary to have a complete fun and joyful journey via road.Read More